Ages 8 and 9 years old
The RMSA Soccer Kick Arounds are a free practice offered to players who are interested in a higher level of soccer (RMSA Academy Program) and potentially enter the RMSA Competitive Soccer Program. The Kick Arounds offers the opportunity to see if your child has the potential to continue to grow in the sport of soccer at a higher level. It also gives the parents the opportunity to see what type of training the players will be receiving.
RMSA Soccer Kick Around Schedule
- Rangeview H.S. Lower Soccer Field.
- Time: 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- June 29, July 13, and July 27th
- Cost: Free
8 & 9 year olds
This program offers a level in between recreational soccer and competitive soccer. It is offered for players who want a higher level of instruction and as a way to prepare players for the competitive level.
This program uses the unique RMSA philosophy and coaching techniques to teach players. We follow the successful Brazilian soccer concepts to enable players to reach the highest levels of soccer. Coaches are experienced and trained to teach the RMSA style of soccer.
Open to all kids 3-9 years of age.
Keep your children busy during the summer learning and practicing soccer! If your child has never played soccer before this is a great opportunity to find out how they like it. RMSA Summer Program is designed for the beginner to intermediate level players.
- Ages 3-9 years old
- The cost is $75 and each child receives an RMSA Summer Program T-Shirt.
- Tuesday or Thursday starting at 5:30 pm.
- June 20-July 27, 2017.
- Half of each session is dedicated to teaching soccer skills, motor skills, and social skills in a fun and safe environment.
- The second half of the session is reserved for playing soccer (players are divided into small teams).
- A schedule will be posted once registration is complete.
Youth ages 7 to 15 years old
The RMSA Recreational Soccer Program is for kids looking for a healthy non-competitive sports activity. Coaches are volunteers and are supported and trained by the RMSA academy. It’s about having...
Kids Ages 3-6 years old
This program is designed for kids to have lots of fun and fall in love with the game of soccer while learning how to play.
Coach Ariel Garcia is a specialist in teaching young children as young as 2...
All RMSA players must have the following equipment in order to participate.
- All players are required to wear the official RMSA uniform. No substitute jerseys or shorts or those of different colors or stripes are allowed.
- All players must use appropriately sized soccer shin guards. Shin guards are mandatory for all games, practices, and clinics. Shin guards must be completely covered by each sock during practices, games, and clinics.
- Each player must have his or her own soccer ball. See below for sizing.
- Cleats are highly recommended, although not required for the youngest players (U-04 to U-08). They are required for U-09 and above. Cleats must be made for soccer. Cleats with a toe nub or rectangular metal nubs (such as found in baseball or football) are not allowed.
- All uniform and equipment listed above can be purchased through Premier Sports located at 15442 E. Hampden Ave., Aurora , CO 80013 (SE Corner of Hampden & Chambers).
- Call 303-617-0922 for pricing.
Soccer Ball Sizing
U-04 thru U-08
U-09 thru U-12
U-13 and above