Open for Kids Ages 3-9
Keep your children busy during the summer learning and practicing soccer! If your child has never played soccer before this is a great opportunity to find out how they like it. The RMSA Summer Program is designed for the beginner to intermediate level players.
- Ages 3-9 years old
- The cost is $75 and each child receives an RMSA Summer Program T-Shirt.
- One session per week for 6 weeks.
- Sessions are held once every week starting at 5:30 pm.
- Half of each session is dedicated to teaching soccer skills, motor skills, and social skills in a fun and safe environment.
- The second half of the session is reserved for playing soccer (players are divided into small teams).
- A schedule will be posted once registration is complete.